Equality Objectives Statement
Farsley Springbank Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout our school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To improve outcomes for pupils with SEND across the school.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a range of activities and experiences across the curriculum.
- To narrow the gap between outcomes for boys and girls in writing at the end of Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To improve outcomes for higher attaining pupils at the end of Key Stage 2 in reading, writing and maths.
- To ensure that the school environment is as accessible as possible for all pupils, staff and visitors.