As part of our project based around Farsley during the war, we began our weaving project today. We did a lot of work looking at the different colours we could see in the sky to create our background and wove these using a variety of different materials. To link to our work with Sunny Bank Mills, which made kharki for the soldiers during the First World War, we used old off cuts of suit material to create our background. After this, we added our building outlines which we first practised by sketching. We cut these outlines out of material and attached them to the front of the our weaving to create our finished product.