Our school uniform helps united us as a school family and sets high expectations and standards within school therefore all children are expected to wear our school uniform.
We are mindful of the costs for our uniform, all parts can be purchased from a wider range of suppliers, reducing the overall costs.
Here is a list of our school uniform:
- Red or green sweatshirts or cardigans with the school logo. Plain red or green jumper are acceptable. Jumpers with our logo are available from the school uniform shop on Town Street. You can also get the logo embroidered onto a plain jumper at PECO Ltd which is based at the Springfield Commercial Centre on Bagley Lane.
- Long grey school trousers for boys and girls – not jogger bottoms or fashion trousers please.
- Grey school skirts may be worn.
- White shirts may be worn with a green and red striped school tie, or if you wish, a white polo T-shirts can be worn. It is not complusory to have the school logo on the white polo shirt so plain ones can be found in a range of shops. If you would like to have the logo on the white polo shirt they can be purchased from the school uniform shop on Town Street.
- Plain, black, sensible shoes or plain, black trainers for every day school shoes. No sandals please.
In the summer term there are added options that can be worn as the school uniform:
- Plain traditional type shorts, in grey may be worn.
- Gingham dresses in red or green may be worn.
Dress for P.E. and Games.
For inside activities boys and girls wear:
- Plain white tops and black shorts or black jogging bottoms are our standard P.E. kit
- Trainers must be worn as they provide better support.
- Bare feet should be the norm in gymnastics and creative dance. Verrucas can be covered with a plaster unless, so numerous, trainers are the only answer.
For outside activities boys and girls should wear:
- Plain white tops and black shorts.
- Trainers must be worn for all outdoor P.E. sessions.
- Tracksuits are required as if the weather is cold the children will still be outside unless the weather is really poor. There is a school tracksuit which is a plain black one with the school logo on it. This is available from Uniformity on Town Street but it is your choice if you wish to purchase one. Alternatively children can wear a plain dark tracksuit without the logo.
Footwear for PE and Games should be suitable for the conditions:
Trainers for wet grass and field sports,
Trainers for hard surfaces or drier grass conditions.
These, as well as the rest of the uniform, are available from the school uniform shop on Town Street. Please label all uniform as we have the potential to find a pile of 200 unmarked jumpers on a hot day!